Monday, November 11, 2013

IT........

What are you suppose to do when you do not have anymore "BIG GIRL" panties to put on?   I think if I hear that expression one more time I shall scream..........

Today was different, when I came home he stared off in space a lot....... of course he said he was good. "I'm always good". It's almost as if he knows what is ahead of him....
It has been almost a month since we had the PET Scan.  Results are in, but the doctor wants to review the images herself.  Today I received news that we may be looking at alzheimer's, instead of frontotemporial dementia. I'm not really sure what to feel or say about this news. I don't think I feel any different because IT has a new name.

Selfishly I'm saddened today by the role I have to take.......... I miss him!

No comments:

Post a Comment